Trump Admits He’s Hoping For A Financial Crisis Immediately

FCrisisHeader-Cropped

If there’s going to be a financial crisis, Donald Trump wants it to happen sooner as opposed to later, so that a potential Trump presidency doesn’t take the blame, he said in remarks at a rally earlier this year that were overlooked at the time.
 

The GOP nominee, speaking in Salt Lake City in March, warned that high rates of interest and “everything else” was bound to lead to a fiscal explosion. Let it occur quickly, he pleaded.
 

FCrisis1-Cropped
 

“We’re sitting on a bubble like you’ve never seen and I trust it doesn’t burst when I’m president. If it’s going to explode let it be a few days early. You know, I’ll be in there two weeks, the bubble bursts, they’ll say ‘Oh, it’s Trump’s mistake.’ Na, I don’t want that,” he said.
 

Trump, who is first an entertainer and second a politician, is often not serious about what he says. He has recently created firestorm after firestorm just to later say he was joking. He was kidding when he suggested Russia should find Hillary Clinton’s missing 30,000 emails and release them. He was being sarcastic when he said President Barack Obama and Clinton co-founded ISIS. And he was (sort of?) joking about “Second Amendment folks” assassinating his opponent.
 

He is, however, serious about not wanting a catastrophe on his watch, though his performance in the campaign has likely spared him from any possibility of becoming president.

 

“We’re sitting on a bubble and it’s a really dangerous bubble right now. You take a look, with what they’re doing with interest rates, we have free money, everything else,” he said in March. “We’re sitting on a huge fat nasty bubble, at some stage, unless we act quickly and smartly, it’s going to burst.”
 

FCrisis2-Cropped

 

But Trump, as worried as he is about a disaster, is less concerned about winning. At a rally in May, he promised supporters that he didn’t care if he wins or not. “My perspective is, I don’t care, I don’t care. If we’re not going to do it right, I don’t care. I’ll go and I’ll, you know, live it out, I’ll build buildings, and I’ll have some fun and I’ll kick the bucket. That’ll be the end. I’ll be just fine. You understand. I don’t care. We’re going to do it right, folks. We’re going to do it right,” Trump assured.

Frank Ocean Releases Much Anticipated Album ‘Blond’

frank

Following the release of his visual album Endless and his single Nikes, Ocean has followed up by dropping his second record, Blond.

The 17-track album was released on Saturday exclusively on Apple Music and iTunes, and fans went wild.

Blonde — which is the follow up to Ocean’s Grammy-winning 2012 debut LP, Channel Orange — features an impressive set of collaborators including Beyoncé, Kanye West, Pharrell, Andre 3000, Tyler The Creator, James Blake and Rick Rubin.

The record’s release also featured a print publication called ‘Boys Don’t Cry’, which was given to fans who seen pop-up stores in La, New York, London and Chicago. The magazine featured a CD copy of Blond.

blond

At 360 pages, ‘Boys Don’t Cry’ features interviews with Ocean’s mother and rapper Lil B, alongside larger glossy images taken by Ocean.

On the list of written portions are a multi-scene screenplay composed by Ocean and a “hopes and dreams” section where many young men answer questions like, “What’s the most amazing thing you’ve ever seen?”

The magazine, which some fans are already selling on eBay for $1,000, also features poems and essays by several musicians, including West. He contributes a poem about McDonald’s: “I know them french fries have a plan/The cheeseburgers and the shakes formed a band.”

The 28-year old took to Tumblr after the album’s release and thanked his fans — in his trademark all caps — for their support and love.

“I HAD THE TIME OF MY LIFE MAKING ALL OF THIS,” the Thinkin’ Bout You singer wrote on Saturday night. “THANK YOU ALL. ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU WHO NEVER ALLOW ME TO FORGET I HAD TO FINISH. WHICH IS BASICALLY EVERY ONE OF Y’ALL. HAHA. LOVE YOU.”

Fans have been anxiously expecting Ocean’s return for years, and the vocalist continues to be working on Blonde since January 2013.

Twitter was saturated with Ocean fans’ delight over the weekend.

Farah Abraham’s 7 Year Old Daughter Kicked Off Instagram

farahdaught

Apparently Snapchat thinks Farah Abraham’s daughter is too young to be on the social media app! According to RadarOnline 7-year-old’s account was deactivated after Abraham defended her decision to permit her daughter to send Snapchats to strangers.

Followers became concerned when Sophia posted videos asking strangers to send her messages.

“I reported Sophia Abraham’s Snapchat account because she was asking for texts from random people and she’s 7 years old,” concerned follower Laura exclusively told Radar. “Snapchat is for 13 and up, her behaviour on her account is concerning because of all the perverts out there.”

But Laura wasn’t the only person to notify Snapchat, as other angry fans reached out over Twitter to have the statement taken down.

“Isn’t @SophiaLAbraham like… 7 yrs old? WHY is she begging ppl to text her?!?! Scariest @Snapchat ever. CLOSE IT DOWN,” the user wrote, while another asked, “How do I report a 7-year-old with her own public account? Username is SophiaLAbraham @snapchatsupport.”

Before this week, Sophia requested followers to send her texts late at night.

“Send me texts, I’m coming for you,” she said in a Snapchat video. “Excuse me, you guys are texting me so much could you please stop.”

But Abraham didn’t have a problem with her daughter chatting with strangers.

“I’m right there,” she told Radar. “Seven-year-olds are lighthearted when it comes to Snapchat. If she wants messages and she’s hyper then good for her before bed time.”

Famous Signs Are Suddenly Missing Letters To Prove A Crucial Point

Missing-Type

We’re (O) positive you have to check out this out.
 
Individuals, brands, iconic locations and more are losing the A’s, B’s, and O’s in their names as part of the #MissingType campaign, which plans to shed light on the requirement for blood donors around the globe.
 
MissingType2
 
The United Kingdom’s National Health Service started the initiative this past year and has expanded it to entail blood services from 21 nations around the world.
 
A survey taken across various nations participating in the campaign, including Japan, Brazil and Canada, indicated that in 2015, there was a 27.6 percent fall in new donors compared to a decade before, according to a press release this week.
 
The demand for blood in the U.S. alone is great.
 
MissingType
 
Based on the Red Cross ― which is participating in the #MissingLetters initiative ― every two seconds, someone is in need of blood. Yet, less than 10 percent of eligible blood donors in the U.S. really give blood each year. The Red Cross also pointed out that there’s also usually a shortage of blood during the summer, due to vacations and school being out of session.
 
So, iconic landmarks, like the “I Amsterdam” sign in the Netherlands and the Sydney Opera House in Australia got a makeover to show the requirement for donations. The new looks were displayed on social media.

Ryan Lochte Formally Indicted In Rio For False Robbery Report

ryan

Ryan Lochte has been indicted by Rio police with false report of robbery. In a police statement sent to local media, the Olympic swimmer will be notified in the USA so that he can decide whether or not he would like to seek defense council in Brazil.

The formal indictment may also be sent to the International Olympic Committee’s ethics commission.

Lochte has apologized for his part in the Rio robbery scandal, but he hasn’t entirely moved on from the episode just yet.

The Olympic athlete will be summoned to attend a hearing in front of the Brazilian justice, Rio civil authorities commissioner Clemente Braune affirmed to NBC News. A formal file will be sent to the United States asking for the co-operation of the U.S. judicial system in summoning Lochte to Brazil. If he is summoned and does not show up for the hearing, however, the process will continue without him.

Olympic Swimmer Santo Condorelli Has Hilarious Pre-Competition Ritual With Father

Santoheader-cropped

For a guy who spends lots of time in the water, Canadian swimmer Santo Condorelli is getting known for his birds.

Not the flying kind, but the type you flip at others, generally in fury.

Before every race, Condorelli, 21, flashes the middle finger at his Father, Joseph.

The older Condorelli dutifully flips back a bird of his own.

Santopost-cropped

The bizarre pre game ritual began when Condorelli was 8 years old, competing in swim meets against older, faster swimmers.

“[Dad said] ‘You’ve got to build your confidence yourself and say “eff everybody else” that you’re racing,’” Santo told the Canadian Press. “He said ‘Every time you’re behind the blocks, give me the finger and I’ll give it back to you.’”

It has seemingly worked, since Condorelli is now executing his Olympic dream. He will be racing Sunday in the freestyle relay, Tuesday in the 100-meter freestyle and next Thursday in the 50-meter free.

As you might expect, not everyone who sees Condorelli flip off his pop sees it as a touching gesture from son to father ― like the time TV cameras picked up the gesture.

“I was looking at my dad and I gave him the finger … directing it right at the camera,” he said. “I had to write an apology.”

The Condorellis’ personal ritual is meant in a loving way, but the middle finger has been considered an insult by most people for centuries.

“It’s one of the most early insult gestures known,” anthropologist Desmond Morris told the BBC.

Melissa McCarthy Wears Pink on the Red Carpet: Photo

mcpink

And it wasn’t even Wednesday! Melissa McCarthy chose a brilliant pink dress to walk the blue carpet at Elle’s Women in Comedy event in Los Angeles on June 7. Get the details on her statement-making style in today’s Red Carpet Daily, presented by AT&T.
 
 
The Ghostbusters star, 45, called on Judy B. Swartz for a custom creation. Her neoprene cocktail dress featured dramatic belle sleeves and a hem short enough to flaunt her Vince Camuto flowery pump. McCarthy, who rocked a fitting pink lip and a wavy lob, sparkled in Neil Lane jewelry, and she carried a tan Halogen clutch.
 

 
At the event, McCarthy spent some quality time with her fellow Ghostbusters stars who also appeared on covers of Elle’s Women in Comedy issue: Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon and Leslie Jones.
 
 
McCarthy, who plays Abby Yates in the movie, opened up about associating to her character. “I fight for them in probably the most irritating manner. I hear myself saying to Ben [Falcone] or Paul [Feig, Ghostbusters’ director], ‘She wouldn’t phrase it that way,’” she told Elle. “I have to represent the woman I’m getting to be. Even if she is fictitious, she is always real to me: three-dimensional, defective, loving, screwed-up, as real girls are.”
 
 
Keep watching Red Carpet Daily for more vibrant dresses. Plus, Kourtney Kardashian took a break from her all-black outfits and chose a crimson Julien Macdonald frock. Her neckline was so low that it nearly reached her belly button!

DJ Shadow’s ‘Nobody Speak’ Has Politicians Brawling Like You’ve Never Seen

djshadow

A verbal altercation quickly escalates into an all-out brawl.
 
It’s no secret that Run The Jewels’ Killer Mike is highly enthusiastic about politics. But to hear and see his razor-sharp politically-driven lyrics from DJ Shadow’s latest single “Nobody Speak” come to life on video—well—it’s a whole ‘nother level.
 
The brand new video directed by Sam Pilling features stereotypically docile politicians acting out the lyrics to the song in a way that seems all too real. A verbal altercation quickly escalates into an all out brawl. Papers fly, pigs squeal… The performers were clearly invested in this creation.
 
 
The single is from DJ Shadow’s latest effort, The Mountain Will Fall, which debuted in June at No. 1 on Billboard’s U.S. Dance/Electronic chart.
 
Watch the explicit video below.
 

 
DJ Shadow The Mountain Will Fall Tour Dates:
 
September 27 – San Diego, CA @ House of Blues
September 28 – Los Angeles, CA @ Teragram Ballroom
Septemeber 29 – Los Angeles, CA @ Teragram Ballroom
September 30 – San Francisco, CA @ 1015 Folsom
October 1 – Portland, OR @ Star Theater
October 2 – Vancouver, BC @ Commodore Ballroom
October 3 – Seattle, WA @ Showbox at the Market
October 6 – Minneapolis, MN @ Varsity Theater
October 7 – Chicago, IL @ Metro
October 8 – Toronto, ON @ Phoenix Concert Theater
October 9 – Montreal, QC @ Club Soda
October 10 – Philadelphia,PA @ Theatre of The Living Arts
October 11 – Boston, MA @ Paradise Rock Club
October 13 – Washington, D.C. @ 9:30 Club
October 14 – Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
October 15 – Brooklyn, NY @ Music Hall of Williamsburg
October 26 – La Rochelle, France @ La Sirene
October 27 – Paris, France @ Pitchfork Festival
October 28 – Brussels, Belgium @ Festival Des Libertes
October 29 – Nancy, France @ L’Autre Canal
November 2 – Manchester, UK @ Warehouse Project, Granada Studios
November 5 – Turin, Italy @ Club to Club Festival

People Are Livid At Chick-fil-A For Changing The Menu… Seriously

ChickOld

Whenever any fast-food chain makes changes to its menu, customers freak out and the brand is thrown under the bus on social media. It’s happened to Starbucks. It’s occurred to McDonald’s. And now it’s happening to Chick-fil-A.
 
ChickNew
 
After the fried-chicken chain removed the precious hot chicken biscuit from its breakfast menu, many customers are lashing out on Facebook and Twitter. Some are even threatening to boycott the brand completely.
 
Business Insider reports that Chick fil A swapped the fried chicken sandwich for a healthier option: an egg white, broiled chicken, and cheese sandwich called the Egg White Grill.
 
The brand has additionally responded with the official statement regarding its “hot menu changes,” in which it describes that the spicy sandwich “represented one half of one percent of breakfast sales.”
 
“We hate disappointing our customers and we understand it is difficult to make any change,” said David Farmer, vice president of menu strategy and development. “But we needed to make a change and add a healthier choice in the morning, when customers are on-the-go and need something which will fill them until lunch.”
 
ChickNEw2
 
We’ll let you be the judge of whether this was a great decision or a stupid blunder.

Olympic Committee Stands Up For Lochte After Robbery Lies

RyanHeader-Cropped

U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte made up a story about getting robbed at gunpoint by men dressed as police officers in Rio de Janeiro, two of his teammates told police, according to The Associated Press.

 

Ryan1-cropped

 

Lochte had claimed that he and three other American swimmers were robbed at gunpoint. But Brazilian sources told ABC News on Thursday that the swimmers had lied, claiming surveillance video showed one of them fighting with a gas station security guard and causing damage to a restroom on the night of the alleged occurrence.
 

The athletes damaged the bathroom door and the police were called to the gas station, located in Barra da Tijuca. The gas station owner told the O Globo newspaper that the swimmers had urinated on a side wall at his premises and that they even had an picture of the behind of one of the swimmers. He said that gas station staff had pointed out the toilet, but the swimmers urinated on the wall anyway. The owner called the episode “pure vandalism.”

 

NBC News reported the security guard had pulled a gun on the swimmers, but a police official told the AP that the guard never drew a firearm. Reuters reported on Thursday that the athletes paid for the damage in cash.

 

Two of the swimmers involved in the episode, Jack Conger and Gunnar Bentz, were removed from a U.S.-bound flight on Wednesday night and detained by Brazilian officials. They told officials the story had been fabricated, the AP reported.

 

A judge issued an order Wednesday to seize the passports of Lochte and the fourth Swimmer, James Feigen, but Lochte was already back in the U.S.

 

Ryan2-Cropped

 

“The three U.S. Olympic swimmers (Gunnar Bentz, Jack Conger and James Feigen) are cooperating with authorities and in the process of scheduling a time and location today to provide additional statements to the Brazilian authorities,” Patrick Sandusky, a United States Olympic Committee spokesperson, said in a statement. “All are represented by counsel and being appropriately supported by the USOC d the U.S. Consulate in Rio.”
Mario Andrada, a spokesman for Rio 2016, said the swimmers should be forgiven.
 

“Let’s give these kids a break. Occasionally you take actions that you later regret. They can be magnificent sportsmen,” Andrada said during a Thursday briefing. “Lochte is one of the greatest swimmers ever. They had fun. They made a mistake. It’s part of life. Life goes on. Let’s go.”
 

Lochte changed some elements of his narrative in an interview with NBC’s Matt Lauer on Wednesday. While he initially said that a firearm had been pointed at his head, he told Lauer that the firearm was only pointed in his direction. Lochte also told Lauer that the swimmers had stopped at a gas station to use the toilet when the incident occurred, while he originally said the guys dressed as police officers had pulled them over.